Enhanced Safety Measures
We’re jazzed to welcome you all back to the American Prohibition Museum!
Our parent company, Historic Tours of America, started operations 40 years ago with a motto – Safety First…Courtesy a Close Second. Now more than ever these words ring true. To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the CDC and State of Georgia. Here are the details on our safety precautions to ensure our guests have a great experience with us.
- A deep cleaning and disinfecting of our Museum & Speakeasy occurred prior to opening using room sized hospital-grade UV sterilizing lights. The museum will continue to be sanitized and disinfected with the hospital-grade UV lights nightly by Museum staff.
- A frequent disinfecting and sanitizing solution will be dispensed through a commercial fogger daily upon closing.
- A continuous regular cleaning in high volume touchpoint areas using a Hydrogen Peroxide solution which we will administer with hand spray dispensers and microfiber cloths, in conjunction with UV sterilizing handheld lights will be done daily during museum hours.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and face masks will be available to be provided to guests requesting them.
- Our museum capacity will be limited by 50%, and no more than 10 guests will be able to congregate in a single gallery.
- Social distancing signage throughout the museum to ensure a minimum of six feet separation between guests and staff.
- All Museum and Speakeasy CASTmembers will be wearing masks while working for your safety.
In addition, Congress Street Up Speakeasy’s nighttime bar service is currently closed. However, it will still be a part of the museum experience, with a limited menu and use of “to-go” cups.
Additional Questions or Concerns
We look forward to seeing you all at the American Prohibition Museum soon for another exciting look at life in the 1920s. Should you have any questions or concerns about our safety measures, please reach out to us via our Contact Us page.
Wednesday thru Saturday: 6:30pm
Our certified bartenders will teach you how to make classic cocktails while discovering the history behind them.